May 2, 2012

Miss me?

Back to life....back to reality....back to life.....back to reality (a little Soul II Soul, anyone)?

We got back from the beach late Sunday night, and this week has been HELL trying to readjust and get back into the swing of things! Work has been kicking my ass trying to catch-up, and my house needs some serious attention. I don't even have groceries to speak of....guess I'll be going to good-ole' Wally World tonight!

Our vacation was AMAZING! The beach house was perfect...the peeps we went with were ideal...the weather was a little chilly the first two days, but then ended up being perfect...it was a great trip. My work, of course, tried to keep me busy all week (I worked some Mon/Tuesday, then ignored the calls and emails), but all in all I was able to relax and enjoy everything. =)

I have a lot more details to share, but work is taking up all of my time today. Plus, I have a lot to share that I don't necessarily want to share with the entire world...trying to decide what to do with that. I like sharing some of the baby-making details, just because I know it helps some of the other people in cyberspace going through the same thing, but at the same time I don't really want the whole world knowing when I am one month preggers, ya know? I also tend to be a little vulgar at times, and that might not be super appropriate for whatever audience is reading this. Then there are the cyber-stalkers...people who don't even like me who read my blog and have issues with things I say. It's kinda ridiculous. Anyway, I'm thinking about either moving to a new blog-host site (one that allows certain posts to be 'private' so that you have to enter a password to read it....and I'd share the password with people I know/like) or just making my blog private. I haven't decided which, but I'm thinking about it.

I'll try to post again this week when things calm down...

XOXO

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Good luck getting back into the groove of things! I hope you have happy details to share!!!

Holly Brooke Tolbert said...

Oh my goodness, if they don't like what you have to say DON'T READ IT!!! Pretty simple to me. Sounds like they are pretty darn stupid! Glad you had a good time!