April 6, 2012

E is for ...Eager Beaver

I know you are all eager to know how my doctor's appointment went this week (or at least three of you are...the ones who texted me...you know who you are). Let's just say it wasn't surprising. Got a BFN (Big Fat Negative) on the pregnancy test again this month. I knew that was possible with my traveling and the close timing, but since it was my first month on the progesterone I was very hopeful. That's what I get for getting my hopes up I suppose. Dang it.

So what am I going to do next? I'm going to hold off on the IUI this month. The main reason is that Chris and I (and several of my closest friends) are going to the beach this month....and based off of when I think I'll start and thus when I think I'll ovulate, I'm pretty sure we'll be at the beach during 'Prime Time,' so to speak. This could be PERFECT, actually! Chris and I got engaged on the beach....I NEVER take a full week off of work, so I'll be totally relaxed....and honestly I'm happiest when I'm on vacation and surrounded by friends. So...I have high hopes for the month of April. That being said, if I don't 'start' until mid-April for some reason and thus will not ovulate until end of April or early May, we will probably go ahead and do the IUI. It's all about the timing.

So yeah, that's what's up with that. Just call me an eager beaver. Haaa ha ha ha...get it? Eager Beaver? LOL. Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: