April 8, 2012

G is for G-Spot

What? Oh no she didn't.....

Yes, I'm a pervert. Worse than most people I know, actually. It's funny...I've been sitting here thinking of all of the words that start with G and how I could use them, such as G is for GREATS and listing out some of my favorite things....or G is for Gummy Bears, which I'm obsessed with (Haribo, specifically)....or G is for God, as it IS Easter Sunday and all...but all I keep coming back to is G is for G-Spot.

Girls talk about everything, including sex. Or at least me and my friends do. =) The conversations definitely change as you get older (and married), but the topic still comes up on a regular basis. Don't worry, husbands of ours...we are not comparing equipment or giving away trade secrets. It's more of a "oh really? 4 times this week? You are a good wife". Or maybe "You should try this...trust me". Most often, though, the talk is pertaining to orgasims.

I have learned that all women are SOOO different when it comes to hitting the big O. I have a few friends who have NEVER had an orgasm while having sex. I have several friends who have never had one during oral sex. I have a couple who get off every single time they have sex. I know some who NEVER 'go downtown,' and I know others who do at least a few times a month. It's all over the place!

Sometimes I wonder if guys know how lucky they are in several instances. Don't get me wrong, I would HATE to have a man's 'equipment' (especially during the heat of the summer lol), but I think it'd be pretty sweet to be able to pee standing up (without making a mess or looking like a total weirdo) and to know you are going to hit the big O every single time you have sex, without any foreplay or romance needed. Punks.

One thing I have found is that I am very lucky that Chris and I are on the same page as far as sex goes...that's so important for a couple! I know soooo many couples where the husband or wife complains that they just don't get it enough (yes, I know a couple wives who do the complaining, I promise). And I know a few where the girls are maybe a little more open to trying new things than the hubbys are. And I know oh so many who do not communicate at all regarding what works/doesn't work/etc. That just blows my mind! This is your SPOUSE, aka the one person in the world you are allowed to have sex with. If you want something done differently, you should speak up...it's a total win-win.

People get so embarrassed about this topic....that's weird to me. I don't get what there is to be embarrassed about. I mean seriously, our bodies do what they do and we might as well enjoy it. =)

Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Cherron said...

And this is why I love you. :)