March 27, 2012

C is for Candid

In case anyone missed it, directly below my blog title is a warning:

WARNING: What you are about to view may be highly skewed to the left, brutally frank and possibly offensive. Read at your own risk.

Yes, I included that months ago to be a little funny...but also because it's so true. I am candid (hence the blog title). I am abrasive. I am honest. I say things that some people are afraid to say and others are afraid to hear. I just prefer to say it how it is...and you can love me or hate me for it, because I'm ok with that. I know it's a tough pill to swallow, because my dad does the same thing and there have been MANY days/times I didn't want to hear what he was saying....but....it's how I am.

This blog is an outlet for me, obviously, so sometimes my thoughts/feelings/opinions may differ from yours. Sometimes they may even seem irrational (hello, look at my med list) and/or just plain crazy! But...they are mine and writing about them helps me. No one is saying that my opinions/thoughts/feelings are always right or justified....who's are always right/justified? But they are mine...and since this blog is about my life, I'm sharing them.

So...if I offend you, I warned you. And if you think I'm wrong, I'm ok with that (just be aware that it ends up that I am right most of the time, just don't tell my husband lol).

In the spirit of being candid....until today, I had planned on C being for Cucumbers....they are totally my favorite vegetable!

1 comment:

paigemackeyblair said...

I hate Cucumbers...so you can have all of mine! Love you :)