March 28, 2012

I needed a break!

What song always makes you happy when you hear it? Gin and Juice, by the Gourds (not Phish, and many assume)

What, if anything, would you change about your blog? I wish I had the guts to go 'all in' with my thoughts and feelings and the reality of situations. I get close sometimes, but I'm not quite there

If you could only keep one thing in your wardrobe, what would it be? This is tough, oddly. I love clothes! Luckily I turned most of my old school and concert show shirts into a t-shirt quilt, so I don't have to worry about losing those. =) Ok...I'm going with my favorite green cardigan. Which I'm wearing right now, of course

Warm sunny beaches or snow covered mountains? I honestly love both...but the beaches always win out because the ocean is the coolest thing in the world to me. Chris and I (and 8 of our friends) are going to the beach in less than a month....I can't wait!

What is your favorite book? This is also hard, as I was an English major and am an avid reader still to this day. I average a book a week...often two. If I could only choose one, I guess I'd go with The Hunger Games. KIDDING!!! Tricked ya, didn't I? I do like that series a lot, but not my favorite. I can't pick one...anything Faulkner is good. Or Tom Robbins

What three words best describe your personality? Well, this one is easy to me- candid, funny and loyal

What is the first thing you'd splurge on if you won the lottery? Assuming I've already paid off anything and everything Chris and I currently own, I'd buy land...in multiple places. I'd buy land to build my dream home on...and I'd buy land to have to have as a getaway

Do you have an embarrassing song that you rock out to on you I-pod? Ha ha ha...yes...lots of them! Most embarrassing? Probably Will Smith's Wild Wild West

Do you have a hidden talent? Several, of course. But most importantly, I can move my big toe and middle toe separately from the rest of my toes. And a couple of other weird toe tricks.

If you could take a one month trip anywhere and money was not a consideration, where would you go? My instinct says to put Bali or Bora Bora...but I assume Chris will be with me, and since he's a ginger I wouldn't want to force him to be in the sun for 30 days straight. =) So...I'd probably plan a trip that included Ireland, Scotland and Spain...I can't pick just one

What is your favorite sport and why? My favorite sport to PLAY is volleyball, baby! I love love love it. My favorite sport to watch is college football. I don't love to watch any sports, but I do enjoy college football now..mainly because my hubby's love and obsession has been forced upon me for so long now that I just had to succumb to the sport

No comments: