March 8, 2012

Thursday Throwdown

Things I am hating right now:

1. Ben, The Bachelor. He is so lame. I was so excited to watch this season, but it has been a complete snooze-fest!

2. The forecast for this weekend. My in-laws are going to be in town and I really wanted to walk them around downtown Bentonville...and it's suppose to rain all weekend. Blerg!

3. The sickness. Whatever this 'bug' is that has been going around- I started getting it on Saturday and was down for the count most of the week. Besides an AWFUL Sunday of moaning and tossing and turning and not eating, my energy has been zapped all week. And Chris got it too, which makes it all worse.

4. Paula, annoying chick on the Real World/Road Rules Challenges. No main reason to hate her, she just annoys me beyond belief. Every single time she comes on the screen to talk I start rolling my eyes. And yes, you may be rolling your eyes that I still watch these challenges...but I LOVE them!

5. Pregnant Teenagers. Sure, some of my disdain for them comes from jealousy and the fact that they are pregnant and I'm not...ok, most of my disdain.

6. The 2012 GOP Candidates. I am not usually a fan of most of the GOP candidates, but I also don't usually hate on them. This year is different...we are surrounded by sexist, racist, vile idiots! I am consistently shocked at the things I read in the news that come out of the mouths of these fools. It's appalling.

7. The fact that no matter how hard I try, I can never get tickets to go see Ellen! I have wanted to go see her for several years, but it's next to impossible to get tickets to her show. I wish they would just sell them and let me buy some! Seriously...I feel like the only way I'll ever get to see her is if we have a semi land on our house or something. She's incredible.

8. Taking Medicine. I am REALLY sick of taking meds! Depending on what time of the month it is, I take up to 12 pills in one day. It gets old.

9. Living in Bella Vista. I want to move!! Chris and I have been ready to move for a long time, but with the market as it is we are stuck for a while in the lovely town of Bella Vista. We have a nice home...we have great neighbors..it's not THAT bad. But, on the other side, Chris has to commute to Fayetteville 5 times a week....we don't get to see some of our great friends very often because we live so far away from Fayetteville...I'd like a bigger home for entertaining and possible kids rooms...blah blah blah. I don't even like to think about it because we don't have any options anytime soon, unfortunately.

10. Stress. I'm what many would call a 'natural stressor.' Is that even a thing? Ha! What I mean, is that I tend to stress about anything and everything and I have no control over it. I have a hard time 'turning off' my mind about work/life/etc....and the only thing I've found that really helps is mindless tv. Seriously, even when I watch shows I LOVE like The Walking Dead or Parenthood I find myself stressing or crying or whatever about their situations. Anyway, stress is not good for me or for a possible pregnancy...so it needs to go away. So now I stress about stressing. For real.

What do you hate?

3 comments:

AJ said...

This reminds me of Peter Grffins "what grindes my gears"
I hate pregnant teenagers too. I feel bad for them but at the same time I think they're stupid for being careless. Mandatory birth control for all teenagers!
Take that Santorum.

Melissa said...

You know I'm a stress-person. It's my nature - unfortunately. It gets old though worrying about EVERYTHING! Pregnant people upset me when I was trying to get pregnant. Any pregnant person. It was just not fair... 12 pills a day is a lot! Wow! I have been sick too. With a cold. I thought I was getting over it and then I couldn't breathe through my nose again. So more cold pills it is. Boo.

Holly Brooke Tolbert said...

Throwdown Thursday!! Ha! I love it!